10) Q: How do I file for my foreign property in my Canadian tax return?

Answer: If you own/hold foreign property with a cost of more than $100,000, we need to file a Foreign Income Verification Form (T1135) on your behalf. This form can be quite complex, but luckily Positive Accounting is here to help.