Business Registration Services
Are you ready to turn your dream of owning a business into a reality? It can be a daunting task, but Positive Accounting can find the right solution for you. We’ll get a better understanding of your business goals and advise you on the best structure to proceed.
Positive Accounting can help your company:
- Register your company’s name - Make sure everything is complete and ready to go so you get the name you want for your business
- Determine the best business structure for your goals - There are lots of options you need to consider before registering your business
- Customize software and financial reports - We’ll help tailor the important accounting aspects of business to suit your registration requirements
- Payroll and HST Registration - You’ll need to make sure you are able to take out the relevant payroll and sales taxes required by law
Let us help your budding company take its first positive step forward. Contact Positive Accounting today for expert advice on how you can register your company quickly and hassle free.
As a business grows, so does its needs. The decision to incorporate your business at any stage of your growth is a very important one and something that will dictate what you are able to do in the future. As your business changes and adapts so too should your business structure.
A common scenario is for businesses to start out as sole proprietorships or partnerships and become incorporated at a later date when the business has grown to a level that necessitates the switch. When incorporating your business, here are the main advantages to consider:
- You reduce your own personal liability
- Protect your personal assets
- Unlimited life-span
- Continue to exist irrespective of ownership
- Corporations can borrow
- Ability to borrow from the corporation
Lower Tax Rate
- Canadian-controlled private corporation tax is about 21%
- Personal income received as dividends or reinvested into the corporation
- Involving family members
- Reducing tax liability
Small Business Tax Deduction
- 16% on the first $200,000 of taxable income
- May lower tax rate
Incorporating your business can be complicated, but Positive Accounting is here to help. Contact us today for more information on what you need to do to get started.
Experts you can trust, advice you can rely on and results that matter.
That’s Positive Accounting!