Personal Tax Preparation
Yes, you know you have to pay income taxes. Our tax laws demand that, but do you know if you are getting all the appropriate deductions you are entitled to? Chances are that if you are filing your taxes without the help of a professional, you’re missing out on some valuable savings each year.
Tax returns can be overwhelming, given the amount of complex information to process in order to file your taxes correctly. Positive Accounting invests considerable time and effort in keeping up to date with tax laws that always seem to be changing. This proactive approach ensures that we can offer the most current advice necessary.
- T1-Employee Return
- Sole Proprietors Return
- HST Filing for Sole Proprietors
- Rental Income Return
- Newcomers Return
- Foreign Income Declaration
- Sale of Property
- Deceased/Final Return
Enlisting Positive Accounting to help with your personal taxes will ensure you get:
- Unmatched tax savings - We’ll help you take advantage of all possible deductions
- Expert Support - Have a question? Fire away. We want to make sure you understand what is happening throughout the process
- Peace of mind - No more worrying for months on end about tax day. Get it done and over with ASAP
Also, taxes are not just for the living. When a person passes away, there are several tax returns. And tax returns can be a complicated process on the best of days. For example, when someone passes away, navigating their taxes becomes even more perplexing as the taxpayer essentially files their taxes two times—more on that later.
It sounds pretty good, right? Get in touch with our tax specialists and ensure you never worry about tax season again thanks to Positive Accounting. Contact us today.