Our Response to COVID-19
Dear customer, fellow business owner and human,
As we all continue to monitor the situation with the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to reach out and take a moment to assure you that we are equipped to continue our normal course of operations here at Positive Accounting.
Positive Accounting has always operated as a Paperless, Cloud virtual bookkeeping office. It means our team is working as best they can, considering the circumstances of our Country to ensure all your bookkeeping/accounting/payroll/tax needs are met.
These are the changes to our normal operations:
- Our physical office will remain closed to the public. As a priority, we want to do our part in maintaining the health and well-being of all our customers, team and community.
- This means that the Positive Accounting team is now working remotely from their own homes.
- You can always still reach us. We are here for you.
- Call us via telephone.
- Schedule a virtual meeting with video functionality.
- Just plain old chat to us on email.
- Submit all your documentation electronically. This is something we have been doing with our clients for years already, nothing new.
- We strongly encourage clients to make use of our client portal or email for delivery of any accounting records and T1 documentation that is required.
Since Positive Accounting is a cloud-based product service provider, your data will continue to be accessible from anywhere in the world, including your own home.
Take care and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us [email protected] or (289) 813-1716
On a personal level. I know there is a lot going on right now and this has created a lot of uncertainty. Let’s support each other and appreciate our time at home with our loved ones.
Joti and Raj